Highway Transport Florence-based System Drivers Enjoy…
- NEW: $5,000 sign on bonus + Higher than average annual tanker driver pay.
- #NKY Northern Kentucky life.
- Newest 2017 and 2018 Mack tractors
- Respect – Highway Transport Tanker Drivers are professionals who are held in the highest regard.
- Family-minded driver managers who help maximize home time.
- The assurance of working for a safe, stable company.
Getting Drivers Paid
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Mileage Scale
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Drivers are out overnight on average 1 – 2 weeks.
- Assigned, well-maintained newest tractors in the fleet
- QualComm with E-Log
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
Highway Transport Offers:
- Assigned newest 2017 and 2018 tractors
- Frequent, quality home time
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
Paid Orientation & OJT
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- 24 months tractor trailer experience with the last 4 years
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of Florence, KY service center