Highway Transport Geismar Tanker Drivers Enjoy…
- $1,000 sign on bonus (hurry! limited time.)
- Higher than average annual tanker driver pay +
- #trucking job based in #GeismarLA with your family in mind.
- Short regional loads within close radius of each service center.
- Respect – Highway Transport Tanker Drivers are professionals who are held in the highest regard.
- Family-minded driver managers who help maximize home time.
- The assurance of working for a safe, stable company.
Getting Drivers Paid
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Short out & back runs
- Drivers are out overnight on average 1 – 2 nights per week.
- Assigned, well-maintained tractors
- QualComm with E-Log
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
Highway Transport Offers:
- Short regional runs within close radius of service center
- Frequent, quality home time on regional runs
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Assigned trucks
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
Paid Orientation & OJT:
- Flat rate paid per day for classroom training in Knoxville, TN
- Paid bus transportation to Knoxville, TN or allowance for driving personal vehicle.
- Nice hotel, meals, shuttle to-and-from class
- Flat rate paid per day for on-the-job training with a trainer (paid on first regular paycheck)
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- 24 months tractor trailer experience with the last 4 years
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- Regional Driver must live within 45 miles of the Geismar, LA service center
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of Geismar, LA service center