CDL-A Tanker Drivers: A Substantial Pay Increase!
+ $5,000 Sign On Bonus! Regional Runs, Strong Weekly Miles, Frequent Home Time! HazMat Drivers Earn 55 cpm and up.
As a family-owned company celebrating 70 years of experience in 2018, Highway Transport continues to be a leader in the chemical hauling business, providing the best in miles, pay, and benefits to our drivers. Over 80% of our business relies on out-and-back runs from our service centers, meaning you receive reliable mileage, pay, and home time week over week. DON’T MISS OUT – SIGN ON BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME! Discover why Highway is Home to Professional Tanker Drivers. Reach out to our recruiters today!
- Hazmat & tanker endorsement, 12 months tractor trailer experience required.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Weekly Pay Package
- $23 Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
- Frequent Home Time
- IRS-approved Per Diem Plan
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- 24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
- Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
- Excellent Benefits After 30 Days
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
This is an excellent Package and Plenty of Homelife for tanker drivers, so don’t wait!
Getting Drivers Paid
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
Tanker Trucker Pay:
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Short out & back runs
- Drivers are out overnight on average 1 – 2 nights per week.
- Assigned, well-maintained tractors
- QualComm with E-Log
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
Highway Transport Features:
- Short regional runs within close radius of service center
- Frequent, quality home time on regional runs
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Assigned trucks
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
- Rolling Strong – Enjoy access to a health coach, and take control of your wellness. Highway provides truck drivers with access to exciting new Rolling Strong wellness guidance entitled, “The Dale Ducote Rolling Strong Program“
Paid Orientation & OJT
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to be 22 years of age and have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- Regional Driver must live within 45 miles of the Florence, KY service center
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of Florence, KY service center
More About Florence Y’all:
We’re social! When you’re on Facebook, check out our page named “Highway Transport Florence” where you will see up-to-date scenes, news, and videos of Highway Transport equipment and smiling faces. Check out day-to-day scenes when you click over to our Facebook page for the Highway Transport Service Center in Florence, KY. Enjoy seeing latest activities on site at this service center. Get more in-depth stories, tips, and trucking advice when you read our Blog !