Joliet CDL-A Tanker Drivers: Our Holiday Gift to You, a Substantial Pay Increase! CDL-A Tanker Drivers: Just in Time for the Holidays, a Substantial Pay Increase! + $3,000 Sign On Bonus! Regional Runs, Strong Weekly Miles, Frequent Home Time! HazMat Drivers Earn 56cpm and up.
As a family-owned company celebrating 70 years of experience in 2018, Highway Transport continues to be a leader in the chemical hauling business, providing the best in miles, pay, and benefits to our drivers. Over 80% of our business relies on out-and-back runs from our service centers, meaning you receive reliable mileage, pay, and home time week over week. DON’T MISS OUT – SIGN ON BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME! Discover why Highway is Home to Professional Tanker Drivers. Reach out to our recruiters today!
- Hazmat & tanker endorsement, 12 months tractor trailer experience required.
- Earn 56 cpm & up
- Sign-On Bonus – Limited Time Only!
- $23 & UP Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
- 24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
- Frequent Home Time
- IRS-approved Per Diem Plan
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
- Excellent Benefits After 30 Days
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Getting Drivers Paid
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Short out & back runs
- Drivers are out overnight on average 1 – 2 nights per week.
- Assigned, well-maintained tractors
- Qualcomm with E-Log
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
Highway Transport Offers:
- Short regional runs within close radius of service center
- Frequent, quality home time on regional runs
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Assigned trucks
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
- Rolling Strong – Enjoy access to a health coach, and take control of your wellness. Highway provides truck drivers with access to exciting new Rolling Strong wellness guidance entitled, “The Dale Ducote Rolling Strong Program“
Paid Orientation & OJT
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- Regional Driver must live within 45 miles of the Joliet, IL service center
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of Joliet, IL service center
A Word About Responsible Care:
Highway Transport is a Responsible Care carrier. Highway Transport makes great efforts to implement Responsible Care and continues our commitment to employee health and safety, product safety, process safety and security. Below is a certificate representing Highway’s achievement at our Joliet Service Center.
More About Joliet:
We’re social! When you’re on Facebook, check out our page named “Highway Transport Joliet” where you will see up-to-date scenes, events, and videos of Highway Transport equipment. Click over to the Facebook page for the Highway Transport Service Center in Joliet, Illinois to tune in to the latest activities on site at this service center. Get more in-depth stories, tips, and trucking advice when you read our Blog !