Highway Transport Joliet Tanker Drivers Enjoy…
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus + Higher than average annual tanker driver pay.
- Solid #Joliet #chicagoland truck driver job.
- Short regional loads within close radius of each service center.
- Respect – Highway Transport Tanker Drivers are professionals who are held in the highest regard.
- Family-minded driver managers who help maximize home time.
- The assurance of working for a safe, stable company.
Getting Drivers Paid
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Short out & back runs
- Drivers are out overnight on average 1 – 2 nights per week.
- Assigned, well-maintained tractors
- Qualcomm with E-Log
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
Hey Joliet, Highway Transport is Celebrating 70 Years in Business!
- Since 1948
- Become part of a truck driving legacy
- Discover the extraordinary people who love working for “Highway” when you click here to watch the 70th Anniversary Video!
Highway Transport Offers:
- Short regional runs within close radius of service center
- Frequent, quality home time on regional runs
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Assigned trucks
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
- Rolling Strong – Enjoy access to a health coach, and take control of your wellness. Highway provides truck drivers with access to exciting new Rolling Strong wellness guidance entitled, “The Dale Ducote Rolling Strong Program“
Paid Orientation & OJT
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- 24 months tractor trailer experience with the last 4 years
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- Regional Driver must live within 45 miles of the Joliet, IL service center
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of Joliet, IL service center