Highway Transport LaPorte-based System Drivers Enjoy…
- $1,000 sign on bonus + Higher than average annual tanker driver pay.
- Truck driver health coaching by Rolling Strong.
- High paying #trucking job based in the bay area of #Texas.
- Respect – Highway Transport Tanker Drivers are professionals who are held in the highest regard.
- Family-minded driver managers who help maximize home time.
- The assurance of working for a safe, stable company.
Getting Drivers Paid
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Mileage Scale
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Drivers are out a 12 day mandatory minimum
- Assigned, well-maintained newest tractors in the fleet
- QualComm with E-Log
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
Hey La Porte, Highway Transport is Celebrating 70 Years in Business!
- Since 1948
- Become part of a truck driving legacy
- Discover the extraordinary people who love working for “Highway” when you click here to watch the 70th Anniversary Video!
Highway Transport Offers:
- Assigned newest 2017 and 2018 tractors
- Frequent, quality home time
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
- Rolling Strong – Enjoy access to a health coach, and take control of your wellness. Highway provides truck drivers with access to exciting new Rolling Strong wellness guidance entitled, “The Dale Ducote Rolling Strong Program“
Paid Orientation & OJT
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- 24 months tractor trailer experience with the last 4 years
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of LaPorte, TX service center