CDL-A Tanker Owner Operator Trucking: Sign On Bonus!
Experience Great Business as a tanker Owner Operator! As a family-owned company Since 1948, Highway Transport continues to be a leader in the chemical hauling business, providing the best in miles, rates and advantages to our Owner Operator partners.
Let our experience, customer base and driver-focused company provide you with positive and profitable results. DON’T MISS OUT – SIGN-ON BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME! Discover why Highway is Home to Professional Tanker O/O’s – reach out to our recruiters today! Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Sign-On Bonus
- $1.50 Loaded + Fuel Surcharge
- No Up-Front Costs
- Detention Pay – Starts after 1st hour
- IRS-approved Per Diem Plan
- Run Our System of Service Centers – Reliable Miles
- Fuel Discounts, Insurance Options Available
- Paid Orientation
- Install Qualcomm at no Cost
This is an excellent opportunity for you to partner with an industry-leading tanker company, so don’t wait! Contact Highway Transport today! 1-800-800-5856
Owner Operator Trucking Requirements:
- Minimum age – 23
- Tanker & hazmat endorsements required
- TWIC Card required
Highway Transport Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate managers and support staff
- Highway Transport’s legacy of 70+ years in the tanker trucking industry
More About Highway Transport:
We’re social! When you’re on Facebook, check out our page named “HYTT Drivers” where you will see up-to-date scenes, news, and videos of Highway Transport and smiling faces. Click over to the main Facebook page for Highway Transport to tune in to the latest activities. Get more in-depth stories, tips, and trucking advice when you read our Blog !